The Kaiser Family Foundation has prepared synopses for some of the proposals to replace the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Their summaries can be found below and are also available on their website here.
- Summary of the ACA
- The American Health Care Act, introduced in the House on March 6, 2017
- Summary of plan released by House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI)
- Summary of plan released by HHS Secretary Tom Price
- Summary of plan released by Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
- Summary of plan released by Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)
UPDATED: March 8, 2017
As summaries for other proposals are available, we will continue to add them to this page, so check back regularly.