The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Office of Communications is hosting a special webinar tomorrow on health insurance literacy. It is designed to provide the information navigators and enrollment specialists need to educate consumers who have limited knowledge on what health insurance terms mean and how it works. The information from CMS for the webinar is as follows:
- What: Health Insurance Literacy
- Who should attend: Champions of Coverage, Navigators, enrollment assistance personnel, and any individual who has been certified as a Certified Application Counselor (CAC) by his or her CAC Designated Organization
- When: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
- How: Participants have to log in to the webinar and the audio portion separately. Click here for the webinar.
- For audio: Call the Toll-Free Dial-In Number (800) 837-1935; Conference ID: 44812468
CMS indicates that space is limited so they are asking individuals from the same organization to participate as a group.