On Monday, the Alliance for Health Reform (AHR) with assistance from the Commonwealth Fund held a briefing entitled “Health Insurance Marketplaces in 2016: What to Expect.” The briefing included presentations that examined premium rates and how they affected enrollment, what is driving the premium rates for 2016 and how two of the state-based marketplaces (SBMs) are preparing for Year 3. The presentations from the briefing can be downloaded here:
- The Commonwealth Fund – Findings from the ACA Tracking Survey
- National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago – Marketplace Trends: A Look at Early Returns
- American Academy of Actuaries – Drivers of 2016 Health Insurance Premium Changes
- KYnect (Kentucky SBM) – Presentation from Executive Director
- DC Health Link (DC SBM) – Presentation from Executive Director
To watch a video of the presentations, click here.