The American Association on Health and Disability is pleased to join Enroll America in its five recommendations for the next administration to help keep health insurance premiums affordable and make it easier for consumers to enroll through the marketplace. The five recommendations are as follows:
- Invest in an aggressive outreach effort to reach the remaining uninsured.
- Make in-person enrollment assistance available to every American.
- Ensure consumers have affordable choices on the marketplace.
- Double down on data transparency.
- Operate a state of the art, accessible enrollment system via HealthCare.gov by OE5.