DISABILITY WEEK OF ACTION CONCLUDES
As we celebrate Thanksgiving this week, we just wanted to thank you for your involvement in our project and the Disability Week of Action. If you missed anything from this week of activities, here’s a recap:
- Monday – Blog post: Disability Week of Action Is Here
- Monday – Twitter chat: Tweets can be found at the AAHD and Young Invincibles’ twitter accounts and the following hashtags: #MillenialMon, #Thankful4Coverage and #Thankful4Medicaid
- Tuesday – News Item: ACA Open Enrollment & Disability Week of Action
- Tuesday – Facebook chat: found at the AAHD Facebook page
- Wednesday – Blog post: Why We are Thankful for Medicaid
Are you looking for local partners to help with outreach to the disability community? The NDNRC has Community Outreach Collaboratives (COCs) which work to increase collaborations in the community, dissemination and outreach efforts and enrollment of people with disabilities in the ACA marketplace. You can find a COC, on the COC page of our website.
Archives of our weekly updates are available on the NDNRC website.